Monday, June 29, 2009

Things'r Happening!

Not much to report on the writing front--my first shipment of "Johnny Vic's Nautical Adventures" just arrived. And, I'm proud to announce that I've just been invited to be the keynote speaker at a patriotic Tea Party rally on July 4th! It runs from 10 am to 12 Noon at the Gazebo in Rutland, VT. Anyone who believes in the legacy left to us by our Founding Fathers; anyone who believes in following the Constituion; anyone who believes that we Amerians are the most CARING, COMPASSIONATE, GIVING people on this planet, is invited! Come celebrate our Judeo/Christian heritage! Come support the Constitution! If you truly don't believe in the goodness that sprang from this country; if you don't understand why so many of us feel privileged to sing, "God Bless America," then, well, I invite you to write to me and explain. I'd really like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment